All bookings taken online are subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
- All customer details will be held on our secure data base for six months as required by the local authority.All prices are based on the information supplied and may be subject to changes should the route taken change, excess parking or excess waiting time occur.
- All changes to pre booked requests must be made by telephone to our office.
- Failure to do so may result in you being charged for the original journey as well as any subsequent changes.
- Any passenger being ill in the vehicle will be subject to a £75.00 soiling charge (valet cleaning) paid direct to the driver.
- All flight arrival times will be monitored in accordance with the governing airport authority’s flight information.
- All prices are correct at the time of booking.
Cash Payment to Driver.
- All monies will be paid to driver on completion of journey.
- These fares are not subject to VAT
- The driver reserves the right to request monies at the start of the journey should the need arise. I.e. should the passenger be over intoxicated.
Credit Card Payment
- All cards processed on this site are governed by the Terms & Conditions of use of the issuing card company.
- All prices are subject to VAT @ 20% and a £3 surcharge.
- All payments will be accepted in accordance with on line security checks carried out by Worldpay.
- No passenger’s credit card details will be held by our office.
- All online bookings will be accepted in accordance with the agreement between ourselves (Castle Cars (Banbury) Ltd) and the company.
- All journeys will be invoiced accordingly.
- Castle Cars (Banbury) Ltd accept no responsibility for the misuse of this facility by our Clients employees and will charge for these journeys accordingly.